1. Fix up outdoor antenna reception on housetop and point to signal tower.
2. Connect outdoor antenna to "outdoor" port in repeater machine through cable.
3. Connect indoor antenna(s) to "indoor" port in repeater machine through cable also
4. Plug power adaptor into AC power socket and finish installation.
1. If still no signal receipt after activated repeater, please check if outdoor antenna point to signal tower or elsewhere have strong signal and check if strength achieve -70DBM.
2. If can not call out, please adjust the direction of outdoor antenna.
3. If strength is not steady, please check if outdoor & indoor antennas are too close. Please ensure the outdoor and indoor antenna have distance of 20 meters at least, with a wall between and not in a same horizontal line.
Outdoor antenna use 5 unit yagi type antenna, indoor antenna use board or rooftop antenna and 10meters signal wire use coaxial-cable.